top of page

High School Bus Events

Public·5 members
Hanah Baring
Hanah Baring

Srirasmi As The Star Of Penpak Magazine

Srirasmi: The Fallen Princess Who Graced Penpak Magazine

Srirasmi Suwadee was once a princess of Thailand, married to the current king Maha Vajiralongkorn. But her fairy tale life came to an abrupt end in 2014, when she was stripped of her royal titles and privileges amid a corruption scandal involving her family. She has since been living in seclusion, rarely seen in public.

Download File: https://bytlly.com/2w3MRw

But before her downfall, Srirasmi was a star of Penpak magazine, a popular Thai fashion and lifestyle publication. She appeared on the cover of the magazine several times, showcasing her beauty and elegance. She also gave interviews and shared insights into her royal duties and personal interests.

The Princess of Smiles

One of her most memorable covers was in 2011, when she posed with a tiara and a dazzling smile, wearing a pink dress that matched the magazine's logo. The cover story was titled "The Princess of Smiles", and it featured Srirasmi's candid thoughts on happiness, love, and family. She said that she was grateful for everything in her life, and that she always tried to be optimistic and cheerful.

"I think happiness is something that comes from within. It's not about how much money you have, or how many things you own. It's about how you feel about yourself, and how you treat others. Happiness is contagious, so I always try to smile and spread joy to everyone around me."

"I love my husband very much. He is my soulmate, my best friend, my partner in everything. He supports me in my work, and he respects me as a person. He is also a great father to our son. He teaches him how to be a good man, and how to love his country."

"My family is my priority. They are the reason why I wake up every morning, and why I work hard every day. They are my motivation, my inspiration, my strength. They are also my comfort, my refuge, my peace. I cherish every moment I spend with them."

The Princess of Style

Another notable cover was in 2013, when she wore a stunning red gown and a pearl necklace, looking like a Hollywood starlet. The cover story was titled "The Princess of Style", and it highlighted Srirasmi's fashion sense and taste. She said that she liked to dress up for special occasions, but also enjoyed casual and comfortable clothes. She revealed that her favorite designer was Elie Saab, and that she admired Audrey Hepburn's classic style.

"I think style is a way of expressing yourself. It's not about following trends, or copying others. It's about finding what suits you best, and what makes you feel confident and beautiful. Style is also a way of respecting yourself, and respecting others."

"I like to dress up for special occasions, such as royal ceremonies, state visits, or charity events. I think it's important to show respect to the hosts, and to the people who invited me. I also like to dress up for my husband, because I want him to be proud of me."

"I also like casual and comfortable clothes, such as jeans, t-shirts, or dresses. I wear them when I'm at home with my family, or when I'm doing some activities with my son. I think it's important to be comfortable in your own skin, and to enjoy the simple things in life."

The Princess of Peace

Srirasmi's last cover for Penpak magazine was in 2014, shortly before her divorce from the king. She wore a simple white dress and a pearl bracelet, looking serene and graceful. The cover story was titled "The Princess of Peace", and it focused on Srirasmi's charitable work and humanitarian causes. She said that she wanted to use her position to help others, especially children and women. She also expressed her hope for peace and harmony in Thailand.

"I think peace is the most precious thing in the world. It's something that we should never take for granted, or never lose. Peace is not only the absence of war, or violence. Peace is also the presence of love, compassion, and understanding."

"I want to use my position to help others, especially children and women. I think they are the most vulnerable and the most deserving of our care and support. I have been involved in many projects and organizations that aim to improve their lives, such as education, health, and empowerment."

"I also hope for peace and harmony in Thailand. I love my country very much, and I wish for its prosperity and stability. I hope that all Thais can live together in unity and respect, regardless of their differences or opinions. I hope that we can overcome our challenges and conflicts, and move forward as a nation."

Srirasmi's covers for Penpak magazine showed different facets of her personality and image, from smiling to stylish to peaceful. They also captured the highs and lows of her royal journey, from being a beloved princess to a disgraced ex-wife. Srirasmi's story is one of the most dramatic and tragic in Thai history, but also one of the most fascinating and intriguing.

References:

• : Srirasmi: The Fallen Princess Who Graced Penpak Magazine Մամուլի խոսնակ - Անկախ հրապարակումների հարթակ

• : Srirasmi on the cover of Penpak magazine in 2011

• : Srirasmi on the cover of Penpak magazine in 2013

• : Srirasmi on the cover of Penpak magazine in 2014

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• thejourney27
  • Hanah Baring
    Hanah Baring
  • Alfred Popov
    Alfred Popov
  • Landon Diaz
    Landon Diaz
  • Eli Anderson
    Eli Anderson
bottom of page